Digital Marketing Specialist (007004)
Job Number: 007004
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Number of Openings: 1
Job Type (Employment Type): Indirect labor
Application Deadline: 06/15/2016
We are seeking an energetic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our corporate digital marketing team. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be a key driver of Littelfuses digital transformation. Leveraging your knowledge of the digital landscape, you will collaborate with internal team members and business units to execute lead nurturing campaigns, manage corporate social media channels, providing insight and analysis of channels, and monitoring Inbound Marketing and Digital Media trends.
– In collaboration with business unit (BU) members and internal Digital Marketing team, build marketing automation campaigns. Campaign development includes content development, building/managing campaigns and delivering performance metrics.
– Assist with the maintenance and administration of HubSpot marketing automation software.
– Continue to learn and monitor Inbound Marketing and digital media trends.
– Maintain Littelfuse branding and presence on social networking sites, including: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Twitter. Draft social content, posts, and website copy.
– Discover, review, and analyze new Social Media trends and provide recommendations on how Littelfuse can benefit from them.
– Monitor Littelfuse mentions and customer feedback and coordinate with internal parties on the response.
– Provide support with website content updates.
– Assist HR with recruiting efforts through digital channels.
– Maintain company and contact information and support to BUs on product maintenance. Provide quarterly review of portal analytics and leads.
– Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
– Attention to detail, strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to distill information and communicate using brief, simple language.
– Aptitude for technology and knowledge of e-business, technology solutions and online marketing practices.
– Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
– Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
– Experience with using social media for business.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and research abilities.
– Must be a self-starter and excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
– Experience with marketing automation software.
– Advanced capabilities in Excel and PowerPoint.
– Adobe Creative Suite skills preferred.