· Come up with the game idea.
· Prepare storyboards.
· Create game graphics – characters, game scenes, maps and other game objects.
· Upload the graphics and build a game using TutoTOONS game builder.
· Excellent drawing skills (landscapes, characters, people).
· Attention to detail, creativity and aesthetic awareness.
· Passion for drawing, TutoTOONS, kids’ games and startups.
· Desire to work hard and become an expert Game Artist.
· Full time Illustrator job.
· Opportunity to learn about the game industry and startups.
· Opportunity to excel and improve work related skills.
· The best workplace at our office in Kaunas, M.K. Čiurlionio 17.
· Super friendly team and the best parties ever
· Free coffee, tea, snacks, foosball, PlayStation and more.
1. Your application is the first thing that helps us get to know you. Use this opportunity and show your best:
2. Review and update your resume and portfolio. We want to see works designed for kids, if available.
3. Complete our creative task.
4. Write a cover letter and tell us why you’re the best for this position.
5. Email your resume, portfolio, creative task and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org (email subject: Illustrator Kaunas 2017-10
Application deadline: October 31st, 2017.